skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Weekend Highlights!
- I bought a new mattress over the weekend and I am SUPER excited. I can’t wait until it gets delivered on Wednesday. I can barely stand it. I would have paid extra to have it come sooner if it was an option. Anyone who knows me knows that I have problems sleeping and have for years and years. I have tried everything from exercising at night, wearing myself out in the day, pills, adjusting the temperature, sleeping naked (ha ha), and even seeing a chiropractor. But still, nothing has helped. When I was in Puerto Rico, I noticed that I slept like a baby and I realized that it was because of the mattress! The God damn mattress! Why didn’t I think of it before? Anyway, once I sleep in it, I will check back in and let you know how it goes.
- I rented and watched 2 movies – Transformers and Knocked Up. They were both pretty good. Nothing mind blowing or deep. Transformers was very very action oriented. Almost too much so. And everyone knows that I analyze things so when something doesn’t make sense or there is a minor error in a movie, I question it and it drives me crazy. That was how watching Transformers was for me. Knocked up on the other hand was very funny but it was obviously too damn stupid to even think about minor details. I just couldn’t believe how much sex, profanity and boob/bush shots there were. I was NOT expecting that. They cursed so much it just got uncomfortable after a while. But they were both pretty good movies. I didn’t regret watching either. My movie watching guests were Thara and Monica.
- I attempted another scrapbook page. I have to say though that I am easily distracted and I’m also a perfectionist so I didn’t get very far with the page before I realized I needed some more professional tools and gadgets if I want the page to look nice! So expect to see an entry dedicated to my scrapbook pages coming soon!
- I bought a new purse. Super professional and sexy. Its black, crocodile skin and its big enough for a laptop and planner and everything a girl needs in her purse. It is for work only of course. I’m so in love with it! And I didn’t pay a shitload for it either. What can I say? Little things make me happy! P.S. this picture does NO justice to the bag. Its a lot shinier and gorgeous than the picture makes it look. Trust me!

No comments:
Post a Comment