
Hallo! I'm Soraya, also known as Raya, Ry-Ry, Ry, Rayaberry, or Tatianna (my middle name). I decided to start a blog, I'm not sure why. As a young girl, I was never fond of keeping a diary or a journal. I could never be consistent enough to make that happen but maybe now I will. Why not? A little bit about me.... I turned 26 in September of this year. I feel scared that I am not where I should be for my age. Years ago, when I was making my plans for life, I would have thought that by now I would have a great relationship, and a home of my own. Right now, I have neither. Sometimes I feel as though I made some big mistakes. They say that you should learn from your mistakes in life but I don't feel that I have learned much about how to be a different person. I feel like I have been the best person I can be. But I have learned a lot about human nature and what other people have inside of them. I realized that not everyone thinks on the same level, some think on higher levels, and most think on lower levels. I hope that my life, going forward, will be filled with beautiful experiences more so than lessons. I don't want anymore lessons. I just want some happiness. This year has been the worst year of my life. Insha-Allah (God willing), the turn of the year will bring me happiness and peace. Here's to hoping!
P.S. About the foto -- I dont think it really represents me realistically because I dont have these highlights anymore and also the lighting in the picture is very bright. But for some reason I like this picture. So its a start. I am hoping to take more pictures soon and then post them here. I have to say though, I hate myself in pictures!
1 comment:
stay! =\
Post a Comment